Saturday, December 8, 2007

SLEDDING!!!!!!!!!!!

Chris here. Helen was so tired after posting the Halloween pics that she decided to post the sledding pics another day. She'd been up since 4:30am, so I understood. But later, I had a little burst of energy and asked if she wouldn't mind if I posted them. Her answer, "Wha? uh...Wha? Fine, yeah, whatever! Helen neeeeeeed sleeeeep! You goooo nowww! Mmmmmm sleeeeeeeeeep..." And her head disappeared into her pillow.

I just want you all to know that I risked life and limb in order to bring you these great pics. Enjoy.

OUR FRONT YARD


Hey. What's different here?


Clara says, "Yay snow! I'm a angel!"



And Roses says, "Hey! I wanna be a angel too!"

Ladies and gentleman, what you have just witnessed is an example of an ordinary day at Connelly Manor. Substitute "a angel" with anything you like, repeat 2,000 times in a 12 hour period and...you will know my madness.


Clara's First Sled Ride



ooooh crashed!

Clara helps Roses with her first sled ride




Since it snowed again today, we will probably make a snowman tomorrow. I'll make sure to take pictures and post them as soon as possible. The cold is amazing. At this point it isn't a problem. It just takes a while to get all those layers on. Right now it is almost 2am and it is 25 degrees outside. Actually a pretty warm night. This time yesterday was in the low teens. It really sounds worse than it is. I walk home from school often. It can be a bit slippery, but the cold feels good. OH! And the stars are incredible! We miss you all and hope you'll leave us lots of little notes. I can't tell you how it brightens our day.

Take care. We love you. Be sure to stay tuned for the next action packed installment of...WEST MEETS EAST!

7 comments:

Papa said...

I see caps on Roses and Chris but not on Clara. Get that girl's head covered!!! It's cold out there and she's going to catch a cold, or worse! Sorry, I had a grandpa moment like my dad would have had.

Papa said...

Give her a break Grumpa! When you're active you stay warm. I love seeing the smiles on the girls faces. Love Grandma

Clan Connelly said...

Hey, Dad! There wasn't a hat on my head either! It was only 30 degrees. Hats mess up your hair. But we laughed our butts off reading your comments. Hehe... Grumpa. And so you shall henceforth be dubbed! Love!!!

Papa said...

I didn't see your hatless picture Helen. But I did see Clara's hatless head laying in the snow, tsk, tsk, tsk. I hated wearing a hat when I was a kid, except when it got down into the teens or below. Then I didn't care what my hair looked like. I can still hear my dad getting upset with me because I wouldn't wear a hat. That was his voice coming through my post. Much love!

Papa said...

You're overdue on your next blog update!

Papa said...

I WANT MY BLOG TV!!!

Papa said...

You wait any longer and your blog will qualify for TV LAND status!